A two bedroom, semi-detached house, enjoying far reaching views over open farm land towards Keyhaven and beyond to the Solent and Isle of Wight. The property is being offered in good decorative order throughout.
AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2018
* Entrance Hall
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Living Room
* Two Bedrooms
* Bath/Shower Room
* Off-road parking for two cars
* Pleasant, well maintained west-facing front garden
* Private, east-facing rear garden with stunning views over open farm land
* Level walk to shops and Milford on Sea Primary School
* Gas central heating
* Fully double glazed
* Off street parking for 2 cars
* Children and pets by negotiation
* Council Tax Band: D (£1,649.15 - 2018/19)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.
57 High Street, Milford on Sea, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 0QG • Lettings: 01590 643033 Sales: 01590 643033
© 2015 Collins & Butler. All rights reserved. Estate agency websites by