A characterful Ravenscroft designed property, believed to have been built circa 1929, set in beautiful grounds of approximately a third of an acre. The property enjoys a considerable degree of privacy, yet is literally a stones throw from the village centre.
Having remained in the same family since being built, this is the first time the property has come to market in over 90 years.
OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESSION.
* Living Room
* Sun Room
* Dining Room
* Shower Room
* Two double Bedrooms
* Detached double garage
* Situated betwixt the village centre and seafront
* Retains many original features
* Overlooking Sturt Pond nature reserve, a site of special scientific interest
* Distant views of the Isle of Wight from the first floor
* Mostly hard wood flooring throughout
* Gas Central Heating
Council Tax Band : F (£2,481.40 - 2019/20)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.