Beautifully refurbished by the present owners is this two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, set in a quiet residential area bordering the Sturt Pond Nature Reserve.
* Entrance Hall
* Open plan Living Room/Dining Room
* Two Bedrooms
* Single detached garage
* Enclosed driveway
* Pretty west facing rear garden, mainly laid to lawn and a patio
* Short level walk to village shops and restaurants
* Gas central heating (new boiler late 2015)
* Fully double glazed (approx. 5 years warranty remaining)
Council Tax Band: D (£1,717.89 - 2019/20)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.