A superbly presented, three bedroom, link-detached family home, literally moments from the seafront, enjoying views of the Solent and Isle of Wight.
The property is situated in a small, sought after development, within easy walking distance of the shops, cafes and restaurants of Milford on Sea.
* Open plan Living/Dining Room/Kitchen
* Three Bedrooms
* Sun Terrrace
* Integral single garage with remote control electric door
* Pretty south-east facing rear courtyard garden, designed for ease of maintenance
* Modern, fully fitted kitchen to include integral washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
* Solid oak flooring throughout ground floor
* Gas central heating and fully double glazed
Council Tax Band E
Milford on Sea, situated on the south coast midway between Bournemouth and Southampton on the edge of The New Forest National Park, boasts an excellent array of award winning restaurants, bars and pubs, independent shops and boutiques.
The quiet sailing hamlet of Keyhaven is easily accessible, a mere 1 mile away, whilst the pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.