An immaculate and well presented three bedroom, two bathroom, detached chalet bungalow, situated one road back from the seafront.
The property enjoys a private south facing garden and is being offered with vacant possession.
* Living Room
* Dining Room/Bedroom 3
* Two Bedrooms
* Generously proportioned accommodation
* Covered entrance porch
* Integral garage and driveway
* Secluded south-facing rear garden
* Benefit of a right-of-way through Sea Pines providing easy access to the seafront
* Rayburn gas central heating system/hot water/oven
* Sealed unit double glazing
Council Tax Band F (£2,581.51- 2020/21)