A truly impressive, four/five bedroom bespoke residence, finished to an exacting standard and set within its own totally secluded, private grounds. This unique 'stand-alone' property boasts far reaching views across Barton on Sea golf course and beyond to the Solent and Isle of Wight.
A truly impressive, four/five bedroom bespoke residence, finished to an exacting standard and set within its own totally secluded, private grounds.
This unique 'stand-alone' property has very recently been extensively remodelled and renovated by the present owners and boasts far reaching views across Barton on Sea golf course and beyond to the Solent and Isle of Wight.
Fairway Lodge is a stunning property enviably located with both the beach and forest on its doorstep. Offering a fantastic retreat, set in its own secure grounds, away from any neighbours, ideal for families, walkers or anyone wanting their own space.
* Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room
* Family Room
* Master Bedroom with Dressing area and En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
* Three further Bedrooms (one with an En-Suite Shower Room)
* Family Bathroom
* Living Room
* Large Sun Terrace (a spiral staircase provides direct access to the garden)
* Detached double garage with potential to convert into further accommodation/self contained annex (STPP)
* Situated adjacent the first fairway of Barton golf course
* Detached games room nestled at the end of the garden
* First floor living room opening onto a large decked sun terrace
* Wooded backdrop to all sides of the property
* Literally moments from Barton Common with a quiet footpath that leads though woodlands and the golf course to the seafront
* Approximately 3 miles from Milford on Sea and approximately 5 miles from the sailing town of Lymington
* Only 10 minutes from the mainline station of New Milton, connecting to London Waterloo
* Approximately a 30 minutes drive to both Southampton and Bournemouth International Airports
* Council Tax Band G (£3,087.47 - 2020/21)
Located on the Hampshire south coast, Barton on Sea enjoys panoramic sea views sweeping across the cliff top, with The Needles and the Isle of Wight in the east and Hengistbury Head in the west. Heading inland The New Forest National Park is only a couple of miles away, where ponies, cattle, donkeys and deer roam free amongst miles of open space and woodlands.
Virtual tour soon to be available upon request. Applicants requesting the virtual tour will be asked to provide their details in the same manner as a normal property viewing.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.