A two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, occupying a corner plot on the edge of this popular development. Sturt Pond nature reserve and Hurst Spit are both only a short walk away.
The property enjoys an enclosed sunny south facing garden.
* Living/Dining Room
* Two bedrooms
* Shower Room
* Partially walled, south facing garden, mainly laid to lawn with an area of patio and summerhouse
* Single garage and driveway with gated access to garden
* Short level walk to village restaurants and shops
* Gas fired central heating
* Sealed unit double glazing
Council Tax Band D (£1,787.20 - 2020/21)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.