An extended and vastly improved, three bedroom, two bathroom, detached bungalow with stunning, far reaching views of Sturt Pond, Hurst Spit and the Isle of Wight.
The property is situated in a sought after and quiet position, bordering the Nature Reserve and within easy walking distance of the village shops, restaurants and cafés.
* Entrance Hall
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Living/Dining Room
* Principle Bedroom with an En-Suite Bathroom
* Two further Bedrooms
* Shower Room
* Full length bi-fold patio doors leading onto the garden
* Garden mainly laid to lawn with a paved terrace and pergola
* Single garage and driveway
* Beautiful coastal walks on the doorstep
* Fully double glazed and gas central heating
Council Tax Band D (£1,787.20 - 2020/21)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.