A rarely available, two bedroom, two bathroom, mid-terrace cottage dating from 1887, nestled on the fringe of the New Forest National Park, in the sailing hamlet of Keyhaven. The property benefits from off-road parking and a south facing garden.
* Living Room
* Shower Room
* Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
* Two Bedrooms
* Located within moments of two sailing clubs and The Gun PH
* Fabulous coastal walks on the doorstep
* Approximately one mile to Milford on Sea village centre
* South facing garden, mainly laid to lawn with a paved terrace
* No forward chain
* Council tax band: D
Keyhaven is situated on the south coast, midway between Bournemouth and Southampton on the edge of The New Forest National Park. Opposite the Needles and Isle of Wight, this wonderful stretch of coastline boasts the historic Hurst Castle, an artillery fortress built by Henry VIII, guarding the entrance to the western Solent.
Approximately 1 mile from Keyhaven is the village of Milford on Sea, boasting an excellent array of award winning restaurants, bars and pubs, independent shops and boutiques.
The pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.