A detached, three bedroom, chalet bungalow in a sought after position, literally moments from the seafront of Milford on Sea.
The property benefits from an integral single garage, a secluded rear garden and is being offered with no forward chain.
Virtual tour now available upon request. Collins and Butler are pleased to now offer this facility to our vendor clients. Applicants requesting the virtual tour will be asked to provide their details in the same manner as a normal property viewing.
* Living Room
* Dining Room
* Shower Room
* Separate W/C
* Two double Bedrooms
* Well proportioned accommodation
* Integral single garage/workshop with access to garden
* Glimpses of the Isle of Wight and Needles from the first floor
* Garden mainly laid to lawn with a paved terrace and summer house
* Short walk to the village shops, cafes and restaurants
* Easy access to the Milford on Sea Health Centre
* Council tax band: F
Milford on Sea, situated on the south coast midway between Bournemouth and Southampton on the edge of The New Forest National Park, boasts an excellent array of award winning restaurants, bars and pubs, independent shops and boutiques.
The quiet sailing hamlet of Keyhaven is easily accessible, a mere 1 mile away, whilst the pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.