A two bedroom, two bathroom, ground floor apartment, in one of the most prestigious apartment blocks in Milford on Sea.
Situated in a prominent position with truly extensive views over the Solent, towards the Isle of Wight and Hengistbury Head.
* Communal Entrance
* Living Room
* Kitchen/Dining Room
* Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
* One further Double Bedroom
* Private, south-westerly facing patio area
* Short walk to the shops, cafes and restaurants of Milford on Sea village centre
* Garage (with light and power) and communal parking
* Fully double glazed
* Gas Central Heating (New boiler fitted in 2018)
Tenure: Residents collectively own an equal share of the Freehold with an overriding Lease of 125 years from 1974.
Service charge: £525 per quarter (to include buildings insurance, gardening, lift maintenance, cleaning of communal areas,water and sewage rates and exterior window cleaning).
Council Tax Band: E
Milford on Sea, situated on the south coast midway between Bournemouth and Southampton on the edge of The New Forest National Park, boasts an excellent array of award winning restaurants, bars and pubs, independent shops and boutiques.
The quiet sailing hamlet of Keyhaven is easily accessible, a mere 1 mile away, whilst the pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.