A well presented, two bedroom, ground floor apartment with the added benefit of a private rear garden. The property is situated in a central village location close to all the shops, award winning restaurants and cafes.
* Communal Entrance (phone entry system)
* Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
* Two Bedrooms
* No forward chain
* Private rear garden with a paved terrace
* Fully double glazed
* Gas central heating
* Allocated off road parking space
* Over 55 age restriction
* Leasehold (111 years remaining)
* Service Charge: £501.83 per half year
* Ground Rent £100 per annum
* Council Tax Band: C
Milford on Sea, situated on the south coast midway between Bournemouth and Southampton on the edge of The New Forest National Park, boasts an excellent array of award winning restaurants, bars and pubs, independent shops and boutiques.
The quiet sailing hamlet of Keyhaven is easily accessible, a mere 1 mile away, whilst the pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.