An attractive, four bedroom, two bathroom, detached house, built in 2005/06 and situated on a small, well maintained development in the village of Hordle. The property is being offered in superb order thoughout having been further improved by the present owners.
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Open plan Living/Dining Room
* Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
* Three further Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Private west-facing garden with two areas of patio and pretty mature borders
* Located approximately 1 mile from the seafront
* Close proximity of Hordle Primary School (rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted)
* Integral garage (with an electric up-and-over door) and driveway
* Gas central heating (new Worcester boiler fitted July 2021)
* Fully double glazed
* Council tax band: F
The small village of Hordle is situated approximately one mile inland of the Hampshire south coast, midway between Bournemouth and Southampton and on the edge of The New Forest National Park.
The village of Milford on Sea is easily accessible, a mere 2 miles away, whilst the pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.