Full of all the character and charm of a traditional Ravenscroft home and lovingly maintained by the present owners. Here is an opportunity to purchase a delightful four/five bedroom detached house with an impressive large and mature, south facing garden in one of Milford on Sea's most revered postcodes.
Virtual tour now available. Collins and Butler are pleased to now offer this facility to our vendor clients. Applicants requesting the virtual tour will be asked to provide their details in the same manner as a normal property viewing.
* Dining Hall
* Drawing Room
* Kitchen/Dining Room
* Living Room
* Utility Room
* Shower Room
* Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
* Second Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
* Two further Bedrooms
* Detached double garage (5.61m x 5.5m) and driveway
* Located approximately ¾ mile from the village centre
* Occupying a plot of approximately 0.35 acres
* A gently sloping, well stocked south facing rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a tiered paved terrace
* Council tax band: G
Milford on Sea, situated on the south coast midway between Bournemouth and Southampton on the edge of The New Forest National Park, boasts an excellent array of award winning restaurants, bars and pubs, independent shops and boutiques.
The quiet sailing hamlet of Keyhaven is easily accessible, a mere 1 mile away, whilst the pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.