A two bedroom, two bathroom, ground floor apartment with a bright southerly aspect overlooking communal gardens.
The property is well positioned within walking distance of the village centre and benefits from a designated off-road parking space.
* Living/Dining Room
* Two Bedrooms (One with a En-Suite Shower Room)
* Offered with no forward chain
* Private area of patio
* Electric gated parking area
* Excellent buy-to-let potential
* Under floor heating
* Fully double glazed
* Service charge: £1,680.38 per annum (payable half-yearly)
* Leasehold (125 years from 2006)
* Council tax band: C
Milford on Sea, situated on the south coast midway between Bournemouth and Southampton on the edge of The New Forest National Park, boasts an excellent array of award winning restaurants, bars and pubs, independent shops and boutiques.
The quiet sailing hamlet of Keyhaven is easily accessible, a mere 1 mile away, whilst the pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.