A superb four/five bedroom, three bathroom, detached chalet bungalow, with a mature and very private south-facing garden.
The property is ideally located in a quiet cul de sac, within walking distance of the village centre and in close proximity to the highly regarded Milford on Sea Primary School.
* Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room
* Living Room
* Utility Room
* Principal Bedroom with an En-Suite Shower Room
* Two further Bedrooms
* Two Bedrooms
* Eaves Storage
* Garage (with a studio/workshop accessed from the garden)
* Block paved driveway with ample parking
* Versatile accommodation enjoying plenty of nature light
* Occupying a plot of approximately a quarter-of-an-acre
* Extended and improved by the present owners
* Council tax band: F
Milford on Sea, situated on the south coast midway between Bournemouth and Southampton on the edge of The New Forest National Park with convenient mainline train links from both nearby New Milton and Brockenhurst to London Waterloo.
The picturesque village of Milford on Sea boasts an excellent array of award winning restaurants, bars, pubs, independent shops and boutiques.
Additionally, there is a wealth of social and cultural clubs within the village and local surrounding area. Offering sailing, paddle boarding, tennis, golf, pilates, art groups, u3A and an active community centre, to name just a few.
The quiet sailing hamlet of Keyhaven is easily accessible, a mere 1 mile away, whilst the pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.