We offer free market valuations and friendly but professional advice to anyone considering letting their property. We are pleased to offer a range of services from; Let only, to Full Management.
These services are briefly outlined below.
For our ‘Let only’ service we will;
- Advertise your property extensively on the internet, weekly in the local newspapers and in our office window.
- Find and thoroughly reference suitable tenants.
- Organise all of the necessary safety checks prior to the start of a tenancy.
- Prepare a Tenancy Agreement and associated documentation prior to the start of a tenancy.
- Collect and hold a suitable dilapidations deposit, covered by a government accredited tenancy deposit scheme
- If required, complete a schedule of condition at a small addition charge, proportionate to the property size.
- Collect the first month’s rent in advance
- ‘Check in’ your tenants, issue keys and take metre readings
- Inform the relevant utility companies of the change of occupancy
For our ‘Full Management’ service we will;
- Include all of the above.
- Continue to collect the rent in advance on a monthly basis.
- Periodically inspect the property, reporting any issues or problems and immediately notifying the Landlord.
- Organise any necessary repairs or maintenance, after first gaining authority from the Landlord, and if required, using the rent received to pay any expenses relating to the tenancy or property.
- Remain the intermediary between both Landlord and Tenant. This is especially valuable when negotiating the terms of extended tenancies, or dealing with any problems should they occur.
- At the end of the tenancy we will oversee the tenant’s departure and report on the condition and cleanliness of the property. We will advise you of any discrepancies and take the appropriate action where necessary. We will also take final meter readings and inform the relevant utility companies.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, or for a schedule of fees.