Situated in an enviable position, in a quiet cul de sac, literally a stones throw from the village centre, is this four bedroom, two bathroom detached house, offering generous accommodation and the benefit of an easily maintained garden.
* Living/Dining Room
* Utility Room
* Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
* Three further double Bedrooms
* Shower Room
* Short level walk to the seafront
* Large brick paver in-and-out driveway, with a further covered parking area, secured with gates, leading to a detached double garage (with electric up-and-over door)
* Conservatory (attached to garage)
* Fully double glazed
* Gas central heating
* No forward chain
Council Tax Band: F (£2,382.11 - 2018/19)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.
57 High Street, Milford on Sea, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 0QG • Lettings: 01590 643033 Sales: 01590 643033
© 2015 Collins & Butler. All rights reserved. Estate agency websites by