Set in a stunning waterside location, this large two bedroom, ground floor apartment has the top of the range 'Penthouse' specification and two secure parking spaces. Arguably one of the most prestigious apartments within the development, boasting superb views of the estuary.
Set in a stunning waterside location, this large two bedroom, ground floor apartment has the top of the range 'Penthouse' specification and two secure parking spaces. Arguably one of the most prestigious apartments within the development, boasting superb views of the estuary, this desirable property has been competitively priced to sell.
* Open plan 27' Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen
* Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
* Guest double Bedroom
* Shower Room
* Impressive contemporary styling throughout
* Large, fully enclosed, paved sun terrace and separate decked balcony, both overlooking the estuary and woodland pathway
* Amazing level of storage facilities
* Nolte kitchen with integrated Siemens' appliances
* Villeroy and Boch bathroom suites
* Within easy reach of both Lymington Town train station and the Isle of Wight ferry terminal
* Underfloor heating throughout and air conditioning
Lymington Shores occupies a prominent position on the waterfront of the river estuary. The bustling Georgian market town of Lymington has a wide range of restaurants, eateries of all types, shops and boutiques. Famed for it's affiliation with sailing, benefits includes two large Marinas, a number of chandleries and moorings on the river.
Lymington has a branch line train link to the New Forest village of Brockenhurst, situated approximately 5 miles away. From there you can reach London Waterloo in approximately 90 minutes.
Tenure: Leasehold (125 years)
Council Tax Band: F (£2,467.70 - 2018/19)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.
57 High Street, Milford on Sea, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 0QG • Lettings: 01590 643033 Sales: 01590 643033
© 2015 Collins & Butler. All rights reserved. Estate agency websites by