A extremely spacious, three bedroom, two shower room, detached bungalow, occupying a generous plot of just over a quarter-of-an-acre.
Enjoying an attractive south facing garden, this property is situated on a sought after road, in close proximity of Milford on Sea Primary School and within easy reach of the village centre.
The property is being offered with no forward chain.
Virtual tour coming soon. Collins and Butler are pleased to now offer this facility to our vendor clients. Applicants requesting the virtual tour will be asked to provide their details in the same manner as a normal property viewing.
* Open plan Living/Dining Room
* Kitchen (with a small storm porch)
* Utility Room
* Three Double Bedrooms
* Two Shower Rooms
* Large integral garage
* Gated driveway with ample parking
* South-facing garden with a paved terrace, large area of lawn and well maintained mature borders
* Approximately 1750 internal square feet
* Plot size of approximately 150 ft (depth) by 80ft (width)
* Nearby bus stop
* Gas central heating
* Fully double glazed
Council Tax Band E (£2,184.36 - 2020/21)