An immaculately presented, five bedroom, three bathroom, detached house, with a mature and very private south facing garden.
The property is ideally located in a quiet cul de sac, within close proximity to the highly regarded Milford on Sea Primary School.
Virtual tour coming soon. Collins and Butler are pleased to now offer this facility to our vendor clients. Applicants requesting the virtual tour will be asked to provide their details in the same manner as a normal property viewing.
* Covered Entrance
* Living Room
* Dining Room
* Utility Room
* Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
* Two further Bedrooms
* Two Bedrooms
* Shower Room
* Built circa 1960
* Planning permision passed in 2014(since lapsed) for a substantial ground floor extension
* In and out driveway
* Plot size of 120ft depth x 60ft width
* Accommodation arranged over three storeys
* Timber summerhouse
* Within half-a-mile of the village centre
* Fully double glazed
* Gas central heating
Council Tax Band F (£2,581.51 - 2020/21)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.