A very well presented four bedroom, two bathroom, detached family home with a wonderfully secluded, south facing rear garden, stretching some 40 metres along it's southern boundary.
The property is situated minutes from the village shops, cafés and restaurants and approximately half-a-mile from the seafront.
Virtual tour coming soon. Collins and Butler are pleased to now offer this facility to our vendor clients. Applicants requesting the virtual tour will be asked to provide their details in the same manner as a normal property viewing.
* Living Room
* Dining Room
* Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
* Three further double Bedrooms
* Integral single garage
* Glimpses of the Isle of Wight & Needles from the first floor
* Close proximity to Sturt Pond nature reserve
* Approximately 1 mile from the sailing hamlet of Keyhaven
* Sealed unit double glazing
* Gas central heating
Council Tax Band E (£2,184.36 - 2020/21)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01590 643033 or use the form below.