A very well presented, detached, four bedroom, two bathroom family home, occupying a corner plot, located a short walk from the shops, cafes and restaurants of Milford on Sea village.
Virtual tour now available upon request. Collins and Butler are pleased to now offer this facility to our vendor clients. Applicants requesting the virtual tour will be asked to provide their details in the same manner as a normal property viewing.
* Living Room
* Dining Room
* Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
* Three further Bedrooms
* Situated in a quiet residential area north-west of the village centre
* Well proportioned accommodation throughout
* Tandem garage with access from the garden
* Driveway with parking for two/three cars
* Attractive rear garden with a decorative paved terrace
* Gas central heating
* Fully double glazed
* Council tax band: F
Milford on Sea, situated on the south coast midway between Bournemouth and Southampton on the edge of The New Forest National Park, boasts an excellent array of award winning restaurants, bars and pubs, independent shops and boutiques.
The quiet sailing hamlet of Keyhaven is easily accessible, a mere 1 mile away, whilst the pretty Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 3 miles away, with its renowned sailing facilities and car/passenger ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.